August 14, 2023
“Discover Nepal’s Perfection in 9 Days: Mountains, Culture, Adventure, and More! Your Ultimate Journey Begins Here.”
Embark on a mesmerizing journey through the heart of Nepal with our exclusive 9-day package tour. From the moment you step onto the vibrant streets of Kathmandu to the breathtaking farewell on the final day, each moment promises to be a tapestry of unforgettable experiences. This carefully crafted itinerary immerses you in the diverse facets of Nepal – from the bustling urban landscapes to the serene natural wonders, from captivating wildlife encounters to spiritual awakenings.
Your adventure commences as you arrive in the bustling capital city of Kathmandu. The vibrant energy and rich cultural tapestry of this city will immediately draw you in. The following day, prepare to be enchanted as you delve into the heart of Kathmandu during an immersive city tour. From ancient temples to bustling bazaars, every corner tells a story of Nepal’s vibrant past and present.
Leaving the city’s embrace, you’ll journey to Chitwan on the third day. The drive itself is a mesmerizing passage through changing landscapes, a prelude to the wilderness that awaits you. Nestled in Chitwan, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the realm of wild animals up close, igniting your spirit of adventure. The thrill of witnessing majestic creatures in their natural habitat is complemented by a glimpse into the region’s rich cultural heritage through captivating shows.
As your days unfold, you’ll venture to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, where spirituality and tranquility converge. This sacred site offers a serene respite, inviting introspection and connection with the roots of Buddhism. The journey then carries you to Pokhara, a city cradled by the Annapurna range, its picturesque beauty captivating all who set foot here.
The highlight of your sojourn in Pokhara is an early morning drive to Sarangkot. With the first rays of the sun painting the Annapurna Himalayas in hues of gold, this experience is nothing short of magical. The majesty of nature’s grandeur will leave an indelible mark on your soul.
Pokhara’s allure doesn’t end there, as you immerse yourself in its charm over the course of two nights. From serene lakes to vibrant markets, the city offers a delightful fusion of relaxation and exploration. And then, with hearts full of cherished memories, you’ll embark on a return journey to Kathmandu.
The penultimate day is adorned with a farewell dinner, a time to reflect on the journey shared and the bonds forged. As the final day dawns, you’ll bid adieu, knowing that the splendors of Nepal will forever remain etched in your heart. A private vehicle will escort you to the airport, completing a chapter of adventure that you’ll carry with you, wherever your path leads next.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 3: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 4: Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Chitwan to Lumbini
Day 6: Lumbini to Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 8: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 9: Departure
As per the itinerary for 9 days Nepal Trip you will get following Services:
The cost of a 9-day trip to Nepal will be influenced by factors such as the hotel’s standard, the quality of the vehicle (private or public), and various other considerations. If you are considering a 9-day journey through Nepal, covering destinations like Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, and Pokhara, this comprehensive round trip provides an excellent opportunity to experience the diversity of Nepal. The cost for this trip is approximately $490 per person, representing an average price. However, for larger groups, we are happy to offer more attractive discounted rates.
Kathmandu boasts a rich cultural tapestry, with must-visit attractions including the iconic Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) offering panoramic city views, the sacred Pashupatinath Temple on the banks of the Bagmati River, and the spiritual Boudhanath Stupa, a hub of Tibetan Buddhism. Explore the historical Kathmandu Durbar Square with its intricate architecture, and discover the artistic marvels of Patan Durbar Square. Immerse in local life at bustling Thamel and seek tranquility at Garden of Dreams. These sites, along with numerous hidden gems, collectively reveal the city’s profound heritage and vibrant spirit.
Chitwan National Park offers a captivating array of activities that immerse you in Nepal’s natural wonders. Embark on thrilling jungle safaris, whether on elephant-back or in jeeps, to witness diverse wildlife including rhinos, tigers, elephants, and an array of bird species. Engage in guided nature walks, gaining insights into the park’s flora and fauna from experienced guides. Canoeing along the Rapti River allows for serene encounters with aquatic life, while a visit to the Tharu villages offers cultural exchanges with indigenous communities. Engage in bird watching, as Chitwan boasts over 500 species. For an adrenaline rush, opt for a jungle trek or a night safari to observe nocturnal creatures. Chitwan is not only an adventure in wildlife exploration but also a cultural and natural exploration, making it a remarkable destination for eco-tourism enthusiasts.
Packing for your Nepal tour requires careful consideration of the diverse activities and varying climates you’ll encounter. Here’s a comprehensive list:
Remember, pack light and prioritize essentials. Laundry facilities are often available in accommodations, and you can buy some items locally if needed. Adapt your packing list based on the time of year and specific activities you plan to engage in during your Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara tour.
Lumbini holds immense significance as the birthplace of Siddhartha Gautam, who later became known as Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. This UNESCO World Heritage site is a pilgrimage destination and a place of profound spiritual importance for Buddhists worldwide. Here’s what makes Lumbini special:
1. Birthplace of Buddha: Lumbini is believed to be the exact spot where Siddhartha Gautam was born in 623 BCE. It’s marked by the Maya Devi Temple, dedicated to his mother, Queen Maya Devi. This sacred garden area includes a marker stone indicating the exact birthplace.
2. Historical and Spiritual Significance: For Buddhists, Lumbini is one of the four most important pilgrimage sites, alongside Bodh Gaya (enlightenment), Sarnath (first sermon), and Kushinagar (nirvana). It symbolizes the beginnings of Buddhism and its profound teachings.
3. Monastic Zones: The Lumbini area includes monastic zones developed by various Buddhist countries. Each zone features monasteries, stupas, and artistic depictions that reflect the architecture and culture of the respective nations, creating a harmonious global spiritual atmosphere.
4. Peaceful Atmosphere: Lumbini offers a serene environment conducive to reflection and meditation. The tranquil gardens, the pond where Queen Maya Devi bathed before giving birth, and the spiritual ambiance contribute to a sense of inner peace.
5. Cultural Exchange: Lumbini serves as a place of cultural exchange, bringing together pilgrims, tourists, and scholars interested in Buddhism, philosophy, and history. It’s a place to learn about Buddha’s life, teachings, and the evolution of Buddhism.
6. Ashoka Pillar: The Ashoka Pillar, erected by Emperor Ashoka of the Maurya dynasty in the 3rd century BCE, is a significant historical artifact in Lumbini. It bears inscriptions about Ashoka’s reverence for Lumbini and his commitment to spreading Dharma.
Lumbini is not only a place of spiritual significance but also a destination that offers insight into the roots of Buddhism, cultural diversity, and the harmonious coexistence of various Buddhist traditions from around the world.
Pokhara, nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, is a picturesque city in Nepal known for its natural beauty, adventure activities, and serene lakes. Here’s a range of things you can do in Pokhara:
1. Phewa Lake: Enjoy a serene boat ride on Phewa Lake, surrounded by lush hills and offering breathtaking views of the Annapurna and Machapuchare (Fishtail) mountains.
2. Sarangkot: Wake up early for a short hike to Sarangkot to witness a mesmerizing sunrise over the Himalayas, including panoramic views of the Annapurna range.
3. World Peace Pagoda: Take a boat ride across the lake to the World Peace Pagoda, a Buddhist stupa offering panoramic views of the city, the lake, and the mountains.
4. Davis Falls: Explore Davis Falls, a unique waterfall that disappears into an underground tunnel. Nearby, visit the Gupteshwor Cave to see stalactites and stalagmites.
5. International Mountain Museum: Learn about the history of mountaineering in Nepal and the Himalayas, with exhibits on famous expeditions, equipment, and the culture of mountain communities.
6. Paragliding: Experience the thrill of paragliding and soar above the Pokhara valley, getting a bird’s-eye view of the stunning landscape.
7. Zip-lining: Zoom across the sky on a zip line, enjoying adrenaline-pumping views of the city and mountains.
9. Lakeside Promenade: Stroll along Lakeside, a vibrant area filled with restaurants, cafes, shops, and a lively atmosphere. It’s a great place to relax and people-watch.
10. Tibetan Refugee Camps: Visit the Tibetan refugee camps in Pokhara to learn about Tibetan culture, art, and handicrafts.
11. Bungee Jumping: For the thrill-seekers, consider bungee jumping from a suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River near Pokhara.
12. Caving: Explore the Bat Cave and the Gupteshwor Cave, both offering unique underground experiences.
13. Mountain Biking: Rent a mountain bike and explore the countryside and trails surrounding Pokhara.
Pokhara’s diverse range of activities caters to various interests, from relaxation to adventure, making it a must-visit destination for travelers in Nepal.
In summary, Experience the essence of Nepal in a captivating 9-day journey. Immerse in the spiritual allure of Kathmandu, visiting ancient temples, bustling bazaars, and UNESCO sites. Traverse to the serene lakeside haven of Pokhara, where sunrise over the Himalayas and boating on Phewa Lake enchant. Pay homage at Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha, amid tranquil gardens and international monastic zones. Embrace the wild at Chitwan National Park through thrilling jungle safaris, wildlife encounters, and cultural exchanges with Tharu communities. This comprehensive tour unveils Nepal’s cultural riches, natural splendors, and profound spirituality, leaving you with indelible memories of a land that seamlessly weaves ancient traditions into modern life.